Posts Tagged film camera
:: About this blog
This is not a blog about cameras and equipment. And it’s not about the latest exciting new thing. It’s not about an internationally award winning photographer (i’m not) or workshops which promise to lift you to the next level (I don’t).
This blog is simply about photographic vision and values, and other thoughts and musings about photography.
:: About me
I’m just a guy who is passionate about photography: a photographer, writer of words, walker of beaches. Trying to keep life simple, a few rolls of film at a time…
:: Tag Cloud
:: Search my Blog
Copyright & Usage
© Copyright 2009 – 2012 Steve Coleman. All rights retained. All images are registered with the United States Copyright Office. Unauthorised reproduction or use of these images is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the photographer.
- 100 Landscape Photographers Worth Knowing…
- A Technique for Editing Your Photography…
- Two photographs from Two very different cameras…
- Photographers who inspire me ~ #4 ~ Mark Olwick
- Mamiya 7II medium format rangefinder camera system.
- Photographers who inspire me ~ #3 ~ “RAX” Ragnar Axelsson
- Creativity and the Photographer
- Why Photography?
- Kurt Mottweiler’s ~ hand built, wood and brass pinhole camera.
- Slow down…
- Becoming a photographer: Learning To See – Part 2
- Becoming a photographer ~ part 1: the struggle to see